May 31, 2013

Take One Picture A Day

Mission: Take one picture everyday for a year.

The Challenge
Well, this seems simple enough. I am never without my handy Droid or access to my DropBox account. I can surely take a picture a day.

I do have questions – which I will eventually just answer:
  • Should it be a picture of me?
  • Or just a picture of something?
  • Do you set up one place to take it?
Answer: I will take a picture of whatever I want. Then I will caption it.

I’m not sure what I am suppose to learn during this process, but, I know a lot of people make slideshows about it and you can see different haircuts and whatnot or slight ageing if they do it for longer than a year.

I’m just going to take some pictures. A picture a day. I can do a monthly follow-up. I’m a woman, I like to work on a monthly schedule. It’s familiar to me.

I hope I don’t forget this. I’m sure I will wander around and stuff looking for good stuff to capture. I don’t live a very exciting life.

Here is my picture from today!

Pear, apple, plum and an avacado pit - lunch!
Just to clarify - I am not eating the pit. I was going to try to grown an avocado tree. Then I realized it takes 5-7 years to get avocados. But, I feel bad throwing out the pit.

Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment