May 3, 2013

Fix My Den: Follow Up

Time for a follow-up from my Fix My Den post back in the day.

Original state
Ok. .this is not happening in the way I was hoping it would. I really haven't had much time and when I do have time, I have been helping my dashing gentleman caller with his place.

Here is what I have learned - homeownership seems to have a lot of stress and money involved all the time. I like my set-up where when I break something (like the garbage disposal for the fourth time) my super-awesome maintenance guy comes in while I am at work and fixes everything.

But, I digress.

I need to figure out what I want to use this room for and figure out where to get good, cheap stuff for it.

Really, I've been blowing a lot of my budget on shoes and food. The shoes are for me, the food has mainly been to feed other people.

Thankfully, I have not had to pay for my own alcohol. PHEW!

Future Plans
It hasn't been a complete abandonment  though. I did get rid of one piece of furniture - gave it to a friend - so I have that cleared out.

Such improvement

I am hoping one of these weekends I can sit down in there and throw out a bunch of stuff. Or at least buy some stuff to organize these piles of stuff into neater situations.

Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment