Apr 5, 2013

I’ve Been Foiled!

I must say, one thing I always am, is a good sport. Good, bad or whatever, I try to either keep the quintessential stiff upper lip or at least a positive attitude. I wonder about some people who can't roll with a punch or find the humor in a situation.

Desk Bomb
That's some nice work, boys
I took the day off after Easter and my coworkers the "Foil Troll" (who had nothing better to do) desk bombed me. It was a pretty impressive situation, actually, my entire desk was tin foiled.

You can see the dedication in the fact that every pen, post-note and even my magnets were foiled.

Nothing like walking into a silver wonderland on a Tuesday when you may or may not still be slightly hungover from a three day weekend with your super-hot boyfriend, family and friends - plus a delicious steak dinner and blueberry pie. . .but, I digress.

As an added bonus, they recorded my reaction as I came in to work.


Thoughts
It was a excellent job by the mysterious "Foil Troll" who seemed to have slipped past my coworkers while they were all in a meeting and did this. I don't know who this "Foil Troll" is - but I have strong suspicious s/he is friends with the tooth fairy. 

I actually was pretty impressed and besides being impressed I also felt kind of special that my coworkers "Foil Troll" would go through so much effort for a joke - even at my expense.

Another coworker who thought I would freak out about it said I was a "good sport" about it. Seriously, the only thing I am upset about is worrying that I won't be able to come up with a more impressive prank! If you think of one, please let me know!

I mean, I am a dedicated worker who sat right down and got to work with my normal grump face.

Manda at work!
Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment