Jun 17, 2013

Reveal the Identity of my Devastatingly Handsome Man-Friend

I have mentioned my man-friend frequently in this blog since he's a big part of my life. If he ever tried to get away, well, I'd probably track him down. Actually, I'd just make a plate of my chicken nuggets and he would totally come back.

Seriously, he's amazing and I feel very lucky to have someone like him to call my own. I can't imagine my life without him. In past relationships, I felt more alone than when I was single and it doesn't feel that way with him. He's funny, honorable, has a heart of gold and he's really hot.

You can read some recaps of our dates in my now dead Dating Amanda blog:
Anyhow, he did give me permission to use his name and likeness on this blog. His name is Bob and this is what he looks like.

Here is the autographed picture he gave me - I had a coupon. I like coupons.

This distracts me more than the Internet
Here he is claiming victory in a four-way board game - Railways of the Eastern US.

Always a winner to me!
Here he is completing a 5K - which you can read about in my Sports Weekend: 5Ks and Bike Rides post.

Headbands are legit!
Here he is cooking up a mean meal.

He was in charge of noodles
Here he is with me, laughing our pants off. 

The flash was really bright
So, now you know all about my handsome gentleman caller, my devastating handsome man-friend, my one and only, my vacation buddy, my love - Bob. 
Friend: Wait, Bob is his real name?
Me: Yes.
Friend: I thought you just called him that.
Me: I do. Because that's his name.
Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment