Jun 27, 2013

Bummer Blog Week

This has officially been a bummer blog week. To garner sympathy and proof of need of forgiveness for not posting on my regular schedule, I give you the results-results of my blood test.

Curses!

My thyroid is under-active and I also need to take testosterone because that is also low. Yes, I'm a girl and yes all females have an amount of testosterone in order to maintain normal functions; just like males have a certain amount of estrogen.

I made an awesome funny joke about it, by the way, since I have to apply the testosterone transdermally and it leaves a slight burning sensation.


I'm funny!

I give you my morning dose of medications and supplements in order to combat where my body is under-preforming. I take amount the same amount of stuff in the evening. I use to have to take 37 things, but, I got that reduced to 32 things last week. Sweet!

Morning dose

I'm still looking for some adventures. A friend did post he was looking for someone to help him pick up dead bodies and bring them to a morgue. I just don't have the energy right now.

I am hoping to go out for a bike ride on Friday and see if that kills me. Right after that, I have a whole Saturday of back-to-back people and running around.

Come on body, get with the program!

Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment