Oct 12, 2015

Avatars R Us

I got some questions about how I make the avatar I use on this blog. Mostly from people who I turned into avatars. 

I use a site called Avachara which lets you create free avatars. I do advise you to check out the boy AND girl tabs for features. Items are broken into two sections based on gender - but you can mix and match by clicking on the Boy or Girl tab.


Not your style? There are aplenty of others ones! Take, for example, this Great Gatsby one where you can choose a gender.


You get a couple more options for saving stuff. Pretty awesome. 


I'm an awesome hotel guest!


Or you can just spend all night making yourself into a superhero with the Create Your Own Superhero maker from Marvel. It was a little harder for me to save it - I think it actually downloaded some other software. Just letting you all know. 


Even with some weird stuff being downloaded on my computer - I still make a good superhero. 


And, yes, you can make an Avatar avatar with the Doll Divine creator.


Here is me as. .a person lacking sleeping and playing around -



So - enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment