Apr 27, 2015

Feeling in my Gut: Part 2

It's always good to have friends who understand the importance of poopz. You might remember this from Feeling in my Gut.


YES. After about the fourth day of medication, I began to produce normal poops. Let's all hear it for normal poops! Waking up every couple hours to empty out some diarrhea - you know, that magical point where you are like, "How much more stuff can be in me?"

I think questions like that are a sign of adulthood. 

The whole course of medication is 30 days. I am super tempted to stop at 15 days and hoard this medication if I get another infection. This is my second in about two years, so, would cut down on my medical costs. I have another type of the same medication. Hmm. 

Anyhow, I haven't had any pain in my side or back. I have been a little more tired than normal which I think can be expected. 

So, time to start eating again! Bike training is coming up and I need to be able to consume enough calories for that. 

So far, I have eaten the following without any issues:
  • Mango slices
  • Banana ice cream
  • Rainbow sprinkles (you need these, sometimes)
  • Coconut milk ice cream
  • Rice pasta
  • Grape tomatoes
  • Basil
  • Spring mix
  • Sticky rice
  • Orange
  • Blackberries
  • Chicken
  • Shrimp
  • Red peppers


Life. Is. Good.






0 comments:

Post a Comment