Apr 22, 2015

Nail(ed) To the Couch: Nude Discovery

I went for a manicure and pedicure because. . .I don't need to justify my life choices to you.

I have been in search of a nude shade. While I love myself some red polish (blue red) and colors, I also like a nice nude. I had been doing a lot of deeper colors so I wanted to do something nude. Not pinks, which I tend to do. But I am horrible at picking out nude shades. Or - really any color.

Anyhow, I think I found a winner! Don't Pretzel My Buttons - which is part of the Germany collection by OPI. The name makes no sense to me, Don't pretzel my buttons? Like, take them and twist them and deep fry them? How is any part of that intictin. Whatever, I got this killer manicure going on - which I needed since I removed my own gel polish but got impatient and didn't soak it long enough and. . .I totally damaged my nails.


Victory! Now I have two nudes I like - both by OPI, actually. Samoan Sand (featured in my Me-icure post) which I prefer in the gel form, otherwise it's too light for me. And now this for a normal manicure

And my toes are yellow (thanks to Color Club's Almost Famous - and, let's face it, toes are just a staging ground for what I'm going to put on my fingers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment