Apr 3, 2015

Disgusting My Director (Things I Eat, Sorta)

This is sort of like a Things I Eat post.

One of my daily tasks - or almost daily tasks - is to send my director a picture of my lunch. I do this only to disgust and revolt him.

I have been pretty successful! Here are some of his replies - and a nice graphic of what I send to him:


And here are the variety of response I get back:
  • Once again, quite disturbing.
  • Slightly different shade of green but it works…
  • That is so disturbing.
  • So disturbing. 
  • I think I recognized something on that plate… it seems to be shaped like a slice of bread but who knows what it really is.
  • Looks like salsa – or Kermit met a blender…
  • Was that found in the refrigerator after 5 months? Lovely

Stay thirsty, my friends!








0 comments:

Post a Comment