Apr 17, 2015

Eating - Why I'm Not. . .?

Sometimes people say they wish they had my food issues so they could lose weight.

And never have body issues, body images, eating and nutrition been made so utterly clear.

You are wrong.

If you ever say, "I wish I had a medical condition so I could lose weight" you are wrong.

You are wrong as a person and you have advanced society in the wrong direction as part of a culture. You are wrong.

You are, in one statement, in the view of yourself, your accountability to yourself, your place in the universe and you are being a royal suck-ranch to someone like me who struggles - STRUGGLES- with the most mundane task as eating. You negate both the person with the condition and yourself into nothing.

You. Are. Wrong.

Apologize to yourself, to the person who you dared to say this to and maybe even society as a whole.

And don't ****ing ever say it again.

Past
Over the last few months, my calorie intake has really dwindled while my digestive problems have increesed. I have no hunger function but I do have a lot of colon issues.

I had a good three days of liquid ass, you know, diarrhea. Then it was followed up by rabbit-poops. The hard little balls that state you have issues. Ever hear of the Bristol Stool Scale?



So, I live between burning liquid ass and hard, hemorrhoid causing rabbit-poops. Go. Me. I think I started to get worried when I could see my hip-bones and rib-bones sticking out of my skin.

Now
I have been working hard to eat. As someone who generally eats a raw vegan diet - with meat! - I have a feeling I have more of an IBS issue that needs to be worked out rather than a bad diet.

I have started doing something I never wanted to do - forcing myself to eat. Even if I have to have the food in front of me all day!




I feel like this was a good days work. And I love berries!


I should be getting back to using my NutriBullet and smoothies, but, it's been. . .hard. I did make up some lo mein, which is a favoirte of mine. I loaded it with tons of veggies.


And by ton - I mean like, a lot. I think I should go to the doctor. . .

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment