Jan 25, 2013

Diet Challenge - Alterations

I posted these three challenges a bit ago, my Diet Challenges - Three Times the Charm post in which I said I would do the following diets in 7 day stretches:
  • Vegan: No animal products or by-products allowed.
  • Locavore: Food only can come from the local area where you live.
  • Islamic: Diet derived from commandments found in the Qur'an, the Hadith and Sunnah.
I did the vegan thing which you can read about in my Vegan Challenge post, but, I am going to have to take a rest. I need to make sure I am using my resources correctly and doing proper research. So far, I found I basically live a very locavore life which would just take some minor tweaks. 

Unless I am doing the one when you pretend you lived like 100 years ago and need to research what exactly the land offers at this time of the year - winter - and eat only that. That's going to be hard and costly. 

I don't want to give up on these things, however, I will be moving them as a monthly challenge instead of doing them one right after another. Before go tweaking my diet for about a month, I would like to spend some time building up some context.

Besides, gives me time to enjoy the life I do live and the foods I can eat and like to eat. Like cheese.

And I have to figure out where and how I can do this zorbing and zip lining.



Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment