Jan 2, 2013

Do the 7 Day Core Challenge


I decided to give the Core Workout 7 Day Challenge a try. This is what I will be doing attempting to do everyday starting today for a week, if not longer. The challenge is 7 days, might I add. I write "attempting" because I don't think I have enough core strength to do the requirement, but, I shall try.

Also, my boyfriend is super-hot right now but he is going to get all cut through running and lifting. I should probably up my game.

I think the timing is pretty right - people like to make resolutions to be health and do stuff. Right?

What? Drinking. . .
The Core Workout 7 Day Challenge
  • 50 crunches
  • 15 push ups
  • 1 min plank
  • 30 secs side plank each side
  • 1 min bridge
  • 15 push ups
  • 1 min plank
  • 30 secs side plank each side
  • 50 crunches
  • 1 min raised plank
  • 2 mins bridge
  • 50 crunches
Rules
  1. No stopping between exercises
  2. Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.

Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

1 comments:

Krystyn/KameKnits said...

I may do this as well... i just started running again so why not? Maybe next week though... this week sucks at the house!

Post a Comment