Dec 16, 2015

Bellabandz!

A long time ago - when I had long hair - I learned how to do this cool wrap thing in the Do Something With My Hair. And now my hair is long enough I can do it again.

One of the main hair problems I have is that my hair is fine. I have a lot of hair, but, it's fine and slippery. Any hair bands I use slip back and I need to use a lot of hair pins to keep it steady. By the end of the day, though, they always slip.

My former coworker and friend started making these hair bands. I watched her post about them on Facebook - she is an AVID runner. Like, she wins stuff. So, she was saying how the bands help keep her hair out of her face when running and being awesome.

I don't run or do anything, really.

Anyhow, she was making more and more designs which were all super-cute so I had to get one and see if it would work.

Holy. Molie!



I currently have my hair up in one, and I have not used a SINGLE PIN. Sure, some in the back I wrapped around it is coming out because it's short. That would require a pin or so to keep it in no matter way. However, the band is comfortable and it's not moving - I keep thinking it should move, but, it doesn't.

Check. It. Out.



I suggest you check out Bellabandz Headbands on Facebook or Bellabandz on Etsy to see everything in stock and if you have any need for hairbands. They are also super cute. She has sooo many designs.

Look at me - sporting one right now!


Awesome!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment