Feb 22, 2013

Read 20 Books: Abandoned

Mission Level
Abandon all hope.

The Challenge
Well, you can read about how I don't really read in my Read 20 Books and my crash and burn while I was trying to read 20 books in my Read 20 Book:Update.

I am officially abandoning this mission. I still haven't finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and that's pretty sad.

Reflection
My reader
The stuff I actually have been reading are blogs. A number of my friends have blogs and I enjoy reading about what they are up to and what they are interested in. There are also some blogs I found by chance that I like to read.

However, hardly anyone updates on a regular basis - maybe one or two.

As redemption, here is a list of the blogs I have programmed into my reader and which I keep up-to-date on:
Help Me Out
Do you have a blog or know a blog I should follow because it is awesome? I only like awesome things and part of "awesome" means it is updated on a regular basis.

Let me know by commenting below and I will program the blogs into my reader.

Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment