May 21, 2016

Lyme Files: Lyme Lit

There are a few books out there - I don't really read but if you are a reader, maybe pick one or two of them up for a nicely edited book.

I don't edit mself that gud.

My Aunt did sent me Ally Hilfiger's book: Bite Me: How Lyme Disease Stole My Childhood, Made Me Crazy, and Almost Killed Me


I read fast even though I don't read for pleasure. It's nice to think I will see some of myself in these pages. It's also like reliving horrible junk. We'll see how good it is. I sent this photo to my Aunt saying I got the book and she said Ally Hilfiger looks like me.

So I spent a good amount of time trying to do this split face thing. . .


Maybe?
She isn't the first to write a book on tick-borne illnesses, other contenders (which I also have not read) include:



Happy. . maybe. . .reading.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment