Jan 14, 2015

The Daily Smooth: Packin’ it In

It’s a back to basics kind of Wednesday when it comes to my smoothie. Mostly, I blend spinach and berries.

Perhaps more important than what goes into a smoothie is how much of each thing you put in. I, for one, always start with the spinach. I like to pack it down there. I like to make sure I am getting a lot of the best stuff.

Of course, everything in my smoothies is good eats. Hmm.

Yep, I always start by aggressively packing down the spinach so it makes up about half of the total amount of stuff in the un-blended form.

Today's Blend
In order of the most amount of stuff to the least!

  • Spinach
  • Banana (1)
  • Blackberries.
  • Blueberries.
  • Raspberries.
  • Whole flaxseed
  • Sunflower butter (tablespoon).


Check out more fun stuff at the Things I Eat page!


0 comments:

Post a Comment