Nov 18, 2015

Parenthood: Nope

There are many reasons I never want to be a parent. Number one is, I don't want to be a parent. Getting pregnant is a choice, not a duty. In the Bible, it's a punishment because of the Eve-devil-fruit situation.

It does seem like children can be fun for people. Dress them up in whatever clothes and pretend they have whatever personality. Then be amazed they are still alive as they hit "milestones."

Two people having a baby can offer a type of unity to two people. Like, you have a distraction - the baby - and something in common. If you don't have much in common to begin with, it is harder to keep a relationship together.

I just could care less.

I do fully support people making the choice to have children. Have those babies, people who want to have babies! I just don't want them myself. And I don't understand them. Or think they are cute. Or funny. Or. . .whatever.

I am so happy with my decisions.



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment