Nov 4, 2015

This is Halloween: 2015



Well, at work, we do dress up for Halloween. As it had been brought o my attention that I am a tyrannical dictator when it comes to Halloween, I let the group take the led rather than. . .you  know. ..winning.

We were Star Wars and it was actually pretty fun. Not my cup of tea, but, everyone liked who they got to be - which is the point of Halloween.


I was Han Solo - or as the hubs said, Han Soloette. Haha. Funny. This was the first time I ever purchased skinny jeans and knee high boots for non-horse riding activities.


I guess this is a pretty simple outfit to pull off these days - I said I looked like a pumpkin spice girl - and the internet agrees.


I like to put some horror in Halloween - so I went as a broken porcelain doll to my LEGIT party where I like to win prizes for being awesome.



I really thought I did a good job with the makeup but I started later on the process and didn't do a good dry run on it. I needed to clean it up a bit. I also realized during a dry run that I didn't have a pencil sharper. Thanks Five Below!

If I could do this again, I would clean up the cracks - I did find my gel eyeliner had dried out so I didn't get a as sharp of lines as I wanted. And my white makeup wasn't obeying me as much. I liked the blood I got - which stains skins, by the way. But when I sprayed down the dress, it just defused which was not what I was going for.


ANYHOW. I did win "best costume" and I did have a blast. And I loved this look. I wish I had another party to go to to do this again.



Image Credits
Han Solo meme from duckduckgrayduck.co

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment