Jul 13, 2015

Achievement Unlocked: My Bar!

Not like a drinking bar, a. . .bar of food. Not a buffet. Prepackaged. . . .

Due to biking (and general laziness), having an awesome energy source that is compliant with my needs that tastes good is SUPER hard to come by. Then I discovered Go Macro and I will never go back.


I can't have the peanut butter ones, but. . .I mo


They are in the 250 calorie range, delicious and they don't bother my tums - which is so nice!

I have tried the Prolonged Power and Sweet Rejuvenation which I really like. I can't wait to try more!

A friend on Facebook did comment I should try the Charmed Bar - this friend does a lot of yoga, so I bought two. They are not as good. Then again, I am not a big fan of. . .non-blended type bars. I don't like the Kind Bars and while she stated "it's just like a cookie" other than the shape, it's not awesome.

It does pack a good amount of calories, though. So I will eat the two I got for energy. Not pleasure. Ick.

Go Macro!












0 comments:

Post a Comment