Mar 3, 2014

Journaling Continues

I am currently working on my third journal - believe it or not. I have a solid month or so of not doing it, then I normally have some good stuff to record or tape in there.

New journal made by this company
I read that someone got into journaling by buying one of those page-a-day planners and stapling receipts and the like to the pages - corresponding dates, of course.

I don't think I found any deep spiritual connection in journaling, but, I don't seek depth or force it. I think it settles immediate anxiety - if it's a frustration I need to get out or the need to preserve a memory should I forget.

See my past posts on journaling:


The Adventure Continues
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment