May 15, 2015

Things I Eat: Natural Granola Brand Cookies

I was in Whole Foods - because I like their bulk section - and was looking for the Caveman Cookies and stumbled on these Naked Granola cookies. There were no Caveman Cookies. I looked. I like the Caveman Cookie, but they are sort of small. It's nice to feel normal picking them up and eating cookies.

Anyhow, I checked out these Naked Garnola brand thingy. I thought - how great would this be with a cup of coffee. I'd be like the Queen of England, sitting on my couch eating a cookie and drinking some coffee! I will be so normal!

That's basically how I think.

My Whole Foods only had the flavor called Taste of California and also a handly lesson in Spanish.


There I was, with my cookie and coffee. Sorry, it's not my Best Friend Mug because the husband put it in the dishwasher. Odd.

I did a double check on the ingredients because this whole situation is very odd for me.


Really, it's got a lot of good stuff and about 100 calories. Two of these would be a nice biking snack! 


You get a good amount of cookie - it's sort of lopsided but that's cool. I'm not into perfection too often. It is a chewy cookie - not crunchy. Crunchy and buttery are saved for the lucky people who can eat anything. Chewy, gooie and dense is my cookie species. 


It's pretty much the color of, you know, nature. Brownish. Perhaps not the bubblegum type color theme everyone likes. This is all nature stuff in there, not colored sprinkles or icing or bleached things. You know. Yum. 



I ate that thing. Yep. It was pretty good. I think I might get a couple of these for biking. The cookie was, as I expected, dense, chewy - not to sweet, not too crunchie. You can taste the fruit bits but overall it's smooth. It makes me think of a dense fruitcake or something. Very good!



0 comments:

Post a Comment