Nov 26, 2014

Time To Say Goodbye!

That's right! Time to say goodbye to my hairz.

I did Movember fundraising saying that if my team raised a total of $1,000, I would donate my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. We currently are about $300 shy of this - but, no worries. I will still chop my hair for people needing some hairz.


Let's take some time to review awesome hair moments. . .I could do arty things with it.


It never got in the way. . .


It was always sassy at events


It held up tiaras well. . .



It really was good to get it up and off my. . .body (from my post, Do Something With My Hair).


Or how I now need to spend about $50 on monthly shampoo needs because someone told me to use Pureology (Check out my post on My Hair - Hypercritical Discovery) after a trip to the hair salon.


And. .like all good things, it must come to an end. A split end. Off to help those who can't grow their own hair right now (this also from Do Something With My Hair).




I will post an update late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment