Dec 27, 2011

Manda's Century: It's Official

Remember how I was biking and blogging and then I stopped blogging about biking on my?

Yeah. About that. I had an adrenal crash and haven't been able to really get out biking since Thanksgiving (that's November 27th, for you non-Americans).

I did see my doctor and he set me up with some new supplements and a better medication regiment for now. I have been working on eating better - both for eating sake and to support my adrenals. And because I have this huge belly now where about 10lbs of my weight it sitting. Awesome.

December has been a bum month - I was back out there the day after Christmas for a short 4.4 mile ride. It felt good, but, I can feel I am still not 100%.

But, whatever!

My bike buddy and I signed up for the MS City to Shore Century ride which will take place on September 29th. That's right, we are assembling a team, we are taking donations and it's going to be great.


Logo Thoughts
No, I don't understand the logo thing there. First, they cross out MS, which makes sense because we are trying to defeat it. Then the slogan is "don't just ride, bike MS" . . but. .we already crossed out MS in the last area - now it's ok to have not crossed out.

Confusing.

I also find the find the site a little hard to navigate. Ahh well. It's a good cause.


Manda's Century
You can follow my biking adventures by checking out my Manda's Century Ride page. It lists (in convenient bullet form) the lessons I have learned and has links to each of my biking related posts.

Be Part of the Adventure
Do you have a suggestion or want to see me attempt something? Drop me an email at AdventuringAmanda@gmail.com with your suggestion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment