Mar 14, 2016

The Return of Sunday Dinner

Sunday dinner.

I did not grow up with some type of formal Sunday dinner. When I was much smaller, we would go to my grandparents for Saturday night dinner - maybe sometimes Sunday - but they lived 1.5 hours away and my brother and I are snots, so. . .

Now that I'm an adult, I decided I want to have Sunday dinner.

What is Sunday Dinner?

Sunday dinner is about coming together, reconnecting and sharing with the people you love. Since my husband claims he "can't cook" it's really up to me. That's ok because I like to try out stuff. Since I am cooking for two now, it's a little easier to make foods and try things. When it was just me, all that food would go to waste.

So, be prepared for some posts on Fridays that will reflect my previous Sunday Dinner.

Mmkay? I promise to take pictures on my new phone and be delightful.

Unless I don't have time, don't care or forget.

#honesty


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment