Feb 8, 2016

Face Mask - ON

My hubs went to get me some surprise treats from Blue Mercury - which was foot cream. Can't beat having a husband who gets your foot cream in order to rub you feet. It's pretty much the best thing ever - just saying.

Anyhow, with the cream were free samples. Since my husband is uber-hot, he gets a lot of free samples. I get like. . .no samples.

One of the samples was this Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque from Dermalogica. I love a face cream even though I never actually see any results and ultimately forget to use them or re-purchase them - so. . .that's kinda that. I was excited to try this one because it was there.

I'm pretty complex.

Anyhow, Dermalogica promises this product is:
Ultra-replenishing masque helps rescue stressed, aging skin. This revitalizing masque contains powerful, concentrated vitamins A, C, E and F to help skin recover from damage that leads to skin aging, while Vitamin A helps increase elasticity and moisture content, making it the ultimate remedy for dulling, dry, dehydrated, lackluster, photodamaged skin.

All sounds like good stuff! What the hell is photodamaged? Is that a problem that comes from a selfie-stick? What IS that. Oh well. I have sort of bad skin, In fact, in the last few months I have had an un-going white-bump attack. Sure, I love bursting those little sacks, but, be nice to not have them all up and down my jaw line and accenting my temples. Seriously.

Ok, so, the stuff is a whiteish-yellow. Dangerous choice - looks like pus.


It also sort of smells like new car smell and paint. I don't know how I feel about that - I like both those smells. I would think it would smell like. . .maybe. . .rose or something Watercrest?

According to Amazon, most people were favorable toward it. Other than maybe the smell and people breaking out or turning into zombies.

I am curious if I would notice a difference in my skin after a whole tube - for $30-$40, I am not sure I would do it. I think me drinking $30-$40 less alcohol might bring about the same results.

Anyhow, you apply this cream like stuff for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. Goes on and comes off super easy. This is what it looks like.


Yep - that's my review. I would want to try it, I just don't want to spend the money. No bad effects, that's for sure. Makes me want to paint.

Image Credits
Product from company's site.
Insides coming out from Carolinesmode.com/

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment