Aug 28, 2015

Things I Eat: COOKIE!!

My love for food - I love it, it hates me. 

Also, I have been making food, I jsut have no been taking pictures. It's also hot in my apartment so. .maybe I cook less. Mostly most of the same stuff. Whatever. Enjoy this find!

I totally have fallen in lover with Happy Girl Cookie Company and more specifically, the Sassy Ginger Molassie cookie! 



What's in it? (Yes, it has canola, but, I will deal)
Ingredients: Organic brown rice flour, Organic powdered sugar (organic sugar, organic tapioca starch), Natural buttery spread (natural oil blend [palm fruit, canola, olive oil], filtered water, pure salt, contains less than 2% natural flavor [no MSG, no alcohol, no gluten], sunflower lecithin, lactic acid [non-dairy, derived from sugar beets], colored with annatto extract), Organic evaporated cane juice, Organic brown sugar, Unsulphered molasses, Ginger, Organic applesauce (organic apples, ascorbic acid [vitamin C]), Baking soda, Cinnamon, Lemon, Organic vanilla extract, Sea salt, Xanthan gum

It's so good. I realize I probably should eat it all myself in one sitting, but, one has yet to make it a few hours once in my custody. It's so good, it was by birthday cake!


And. . snack when I feel the need to stop into my local Whole Foods. Yes, I also know I could swing by Sweet Freedom Bakery but in many of their products they use vinegar and bean flour. Great for everyone else, a little sucky for me. 

Even if you don't have any diet issues, these cookies are very good. Gingerbread has always been a favorite of mine and the filling is SO SWEET.

I want one. Now.




0 comments:

Post a Comment