Sep 24, 2014

Things My Friends Text - Besides Melissa

Every month, I post my Texts from Melissa and I feel like I should take a moment to knowledgeable the insanity that follows everyone who wants to text with me.

In this example, a simple error is turned into a truth.


Here, I give advice and offer support to a friend who ready to give birth to her second child:



 Let's not forget - how I am kept updated as to the happenin's and goin's on! My friends are hysterical.


So, I text a lot. As a female, it's important I walk the thin social line of being coy and charming and direct when dealing with my handsome lover-man.


Just because my Mom, for example, doesn't text, doesn't mean I am any less likely to send her weird messages.



I often an referred to as the compassionate and honest friend



0 comments:

Post a Comment