Jun 18, 2014

Graphic Designing 3

Another one of my designs made it to jacket! I had done this logo a while ago because my team doesn't have a good one - seriously, we don't. We have logo we use for a set of classes we no longer teach, but, nothing legit for our team.

We also need to get Disney out of the corporate world - everything has to be a fat, rounded cartoon. I understand people like cartoons, but, I would like to stand behind a symbol that gives me some credibility with adults.




A big BIG shout out to Promotional Images who were the people who got my design on the jacket and did a bang-up job dealing with the madness that comes from two to three layers of management all wanting a say in everything. I strongly recommend them!

See my other graphical adventures here:




0 comments:

Post a Comment